NIGHTS / 6 DAYS NAIROBI /MAASAI MARA/ LAKE NAIVASHA
• City of Nairobi
• Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo amongst some of Africa's
most stunning landscapes.
• Millions of Flamingos and diverse wildlife in Lake Nakuru National
Vast herds of Wildebeest and Zebra migrating across the Maasai Mara National;
Reserve on to the Serengeti plains in Tanzania Optional Tour in Hot Air
Balloon in the Maasai Mara
1 – NAIROBI
arrival in Nairobi, you will be welcomed by Olive Safaris representative.
Transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the all
suite hotel – Nairobi Safari Club.
2 – NAIROBI
a good nights rest, you should be ready for some fun. Drive to Daphne
Sheldrick orphanage to watch the tiny orphans at their baths and hear
from their keepers how each one has been loved and brought up. Continue
to Giraffe Centre where you will have an opportunity to feed the Rothschild
giraffes. Thereafter you will drive to Carnivore for lunch and return
to your hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Return to Nairobi Safari Club for
overnight. (B, L)
3 – NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA
at your hotel. Traverse the Rift Valley and ascend its western rim into
the Masai land. Red-clad; with spear Masai warriors tend their herds of
cattle among the wildlife, admirably unmoved by the presence of large
predators. Afternoon game drive in the Mara, famous for the Wildebeest
and Zebra migration and its abundance of wildlife. Overnight at Siana
Springs Intrepids Camp (B,L,D)
4 – MAASAI MARA
and afternoon game drives in this spectacular game reserve, all with superb
photographic opportunities. Blessed with a permanent water supply, Masai
Mara has a permanent population of plains game. The “big five”
– elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard and rhino are quite common. Overnight
at Siana Springs Intrepids Camp (B,L,D)
5 –MAASAI MARA – L. NAIVASHA
Masai Mara and drive via Narok through the magnificent Great Rift Valley
to Lake Naivasha, to arrive in time for lunch at The Great Rift Valley
Lodge. In the afternoon adults can laze around the pool or take a round
of golf while the Adventures Club will set up activities for the children.
The goal is to help children appreciate nature and there are eco-teachers
and naturalists who will guide the children on many of the activities.
Overnight at the Great Rift Valley Lodge on full board basis.
6 –L. NAIVASHA – NAIROBI
in the club, Transfer to the Airport for your onward flight.
ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS:
High Season –
16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th December
Low Season –
01st April to 30th June
CONTACT US FOR INDIVIDUAL,
FAMILIES, GROUPS, AND INCENTIVE SAFARIS. OUR PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE
WHEN ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
1. Accommodation and
meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Transport in custom built minivan or 4x 4 cruisers.
3. Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
4. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
5. All Government taxes and levies.
6. Mineral water during game drives
7. Safari hat
8. Binoculars for use during game drive (2 per van)
9. Bean bags for easy photography
10. Membership of flying doctors evacuation service for duration of safari
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. All items of personal
nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program
Tour Available as Seat in / Private Mini-bus or 4x4 Cruisers Safari with
Excellent Accommodation in Lodges / Executive Tented Camp or Tailor made
option. Contact us for Individuals, Families ,Groups or Incentives safaris
for our very special offers,-----------we extend to you our Olive Hand.