• Snow Capped Mt Kilimanjaro Towering over Amboseli Plains
• Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino, Bufallo amongst some of Africa's
most stunning landscapes.
• Relax at the Beach in Mombasa
1 – NAIROBI – AMBOSELI
On arrival at JKI Airport, you will be met and assisted to your vehicles.
Proceed to Amboseli National Park situated at the foothills of the Majestic
Mount Kilimanjaro – the highest mountain in Africa. Afternoon
game drive. Overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge on full board basis.
2 – AMBOSELI
at your lodge. Morning and afternoon game drives in search of the wild
under the backdrop of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro – the highest
mountain in Africa. Overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge on full board basis.
3 – AMBOSELI – TSAVO WEST
breakfast, depart for Tsavo West to arrive in time for lunch at your
camp. Afternoon game drive in this vast area in search of wildlife.
Overnight at Voyager Safari Camp on full board basis.
4 –TSAVO WEST - MOMBASA
breakfast drive to coastal town of Kenya – Mombasa for your beach
stay. Overnight at Sun N’Sand Beach Resort on All Inclusive basis.
5 & 6 – MOMBASA
Days at leisure on the beach or to explore the city of Mombasa and other
excursions available. Overnight at Sun N’Sand Beach Resort on
All Inclusive basis.
7 MOMBASA - DEPART
at your club. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS:
High Season –
16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th December
Low Season –
01st April to 30th June
CONTACT US FOR INDIVIDUAL,
FAMILIES, GROUPS, AND INCENTIVE SAFARIS. OUR PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE
WHEN ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Transport in custom built minivan or 4x 4 cruisers.
3. Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
4. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
5. All Government taxes and levies.
6. Mineral water during game drives
7. Safari hat
8. Binoculars for use during game drive (2 per van)
9. Bean bags for easy photography
10. Membership of flying doctors evacuation service for duration of
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. All items of personal
nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program
Tour Available as Seat in / Private Mini-bus or 4x4 Cruisers Safari
with Excellent Accommodation in Lodges / Executive Tented Camp or Tailor
made option. Contact us for Individuals, Families ,Groups or Incentives
safaris for our very special offers,-----------we extend to you our