006- 6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS NAIROBI/TREEHOTEL/LAKE NAKURU /MAASAIMARA
• City of Nairobi
• Tree Hotel
• Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo amongst some of Africa's
most stunning landscapes.
• Millions of Flamingos and diverse wildlife in Lake Nakuru National
Vast herds of Wildebeest and Zebra migrating across the Maasai Mara National;
Reserve on to the Serengeti plains in Tanzania Optional Tour in Hot Air
Balloon in the Maasai Mara.
1 – NAIROBI
arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – Nairobi, you will
be welcomed by Olive Safaris representative and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight at Hotel Intercontinental.
2 – NAIOBI –TREE HOTEL
via lush Kikuyuland to your all night game viewing lodge. From the balcony
of the lodge you can see game coming to drink from the flood-lit waterhole.
Overnight at Mountain Lodge (B,L,D)
3 – TREE HOTEL –L. NAKURU
at your hotel. Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park via Nyahururu Falls.
Afternoon game drive to view the flamingos and other birds that feed in
the alkaline water. Other game found in this park are black and White
Rhino, buffalo, leopard, lion, Rothschild’s Giraffe, White and Black
Colobus monkey, eland, steinbok, impala, Chandlers Reedbuck, dik dik,
whilst rock hyrax, klipspringer, hippo and clawless otter. Overnight at
Lake Nakuru Lodge (B,L,D)
4 – L. NAKURU – MAASAI MARA
the Rift Valley and ascend its western rim into the Masai land. Red-clad;
with spear Masai warriors tend their herds of cattle among the wildlife,
admirably unmoved by the presence of large predators. Afternoon game drive
in search of wildlife. Overnight at Siana Spring Intrepids Camp (B,L,D)
5 & 6 –MAASAI MARA
and afternoon game drives in this spectacular game reserve, all with superb
photographic opportunities. Apart from the seasonal migration, game viewing
is excellent year round. Game includes: - elephant, Black Rhino, buffalo,
wildebeest, Burchell’s zebra, hartebeest, various antelope and gazelle,
lion, leopard, giraffe, elephant cheetah, hippo, crocodile and much more.
Overnight at Siana Spring Intrepids Camp (B,L,D).
7 – MAASAI MARA - NAIROBI
at your Lodge. Drive back to Nairobi and drop-off at JKI Airport for your
ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS:
High Season –
16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th December
Low Season –
01st April to 30th June
CONTACT US FOR INDIVIDUAL,
FAMILIES, GROUPS, AND INCENTIVE SAFARIS. OUR PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE
WHEN ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.
1. Accommodation and
meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Transport in custom built minivan or 4x 4 cruisers.
3. Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
4. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
5. All Government taxes and levies.
6. Mineral water during game drives
7. Safari hat
8. Binoculars for use during game drive (2 per van)
9. Bean bags for easy photography
10. Membership of flying doctors evacuation service for duration of safari
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. All items
of personal nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program.
Tour Available as Seat in / Private Mini-bus or 4x4 Cruisers Safari with
Excellent Accommodation in Lodges / Executive Tented Camp or Tailor made
option. Contact us for Individuals, Families ,Groups or Incentives safaris
for our very special offers,-----------we extend to you our Olive Hand.