• Snow Capped Mt Kilimanjaro Towering over Amboseli Plains
• Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino, and Bufallo amongst some of
Africa's most stunning landscapes.
• Millions of Flamingos and diverse wildlife in Lake Nakuru National
• Vast herds of Wildebeest and Zebra migrating across the Maasai
Mara National; Reserve on to the Serengeti plains in TanzaniaOptional
Tour in Hot Air Balloon in the Maasai Mara.
Nairobi: We meet you on arrival at the airport and transfer you to your
Nairobi hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 NAIROBI - AMBOSELI
Nairobi to Amboseli national Park: Drive to Amboseli National Park where
Mt. Kilimanjaro provides a stupendous backdrop to your afternoon game
drive. Overnight at your Lodge in Amboseli.
Day 3 AMBOSELI
Amboseli national park: Morning and afternoon Game drives. Overnight
at your Lodge in Amboseli.
Day 4 AMBOSELI – L.NAKURU
Amboseli National park To Lake Nakuru Natianal Park: Olive Tours &
Safaris takes you on a journey through the great Rift Valley to beautiful
Lake Nakuru, before taking an afternoon game drive in the park. Dinner
and overnight at your Lodge in Nakuru.
Day 5 L.NAKURU –MAASAI MARA
Lake Nakuru National park to Maasai Mara National Reserve: Arrive at
your luxury tented- camp in the Mara where the open rolling grasslands
ensure that animals are rarely out of sight. Overnight at your camp
in Maasai Mara.
6 MAASAI MARA
Maasai- Mara National Reserve: Here on your game drives you get endless
opportunities for close encounters with game. Overnight at your Camp
in Maasai Mara.
Day 7 MAASAI MARA - NAIROBI
Maasai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi: Drive back to Nairobi arriving
at around midday, lunch, relax before transferring to Jomo Kenyatta
International Airport for you departure flight.
PRICES ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS:
High Season –
16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th December
Low Season –
01st April to 30th June
and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Transport in custom built minivan or 4x 4 cruisers.
3. Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
4. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
5. All Government taxes and levies.
6. Mineral water during game drives
7. Safari hat
8. Binoculars for use during game drive (2 per van)
9. Bean bags for easy photography
10. Membership of flying doctors evacuation service for duration of
1. All items of personal
nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program
7 Days / 6 nights in Amboseli, Tsavo & the Beach
Tour Available as Seat in / Private Mini-bus or 4x4 Cruisers Safari
with Excellent Accommodation in Lodges / Executive Tented Camp or Tailor
made option. Contact us for Individuals, Families ,Groups or Incentives
safaris for our very special offers,-----------we extend to you our