• Million - Strong Flamingos at Lake Nakuru National Park
• Big Five - Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo on Game
• Spectacular wildlife and Scenery across the Maasai - Mara And
Day 1 NAIROBI - SAMBURU
Drive to Samburu National Reserve in time for late lunch. Afternoon
game viewing at your lodge or camp.
Day 2 SAMBURU
Morning and afternoon game viewing at this harsh but beautifully reserve.
Here you will be able to encounter wildlife like, Leopards Hippos, Elephants,
Lions, Reticulated Giraffes, Grevy Zebras, Bongos and Crocodiles in
the Engare Uaso Nyiro River. Overnight at the lodge or camp.
Day 3 SAMBURU – THE ARK
Morning drive to Mweiga for lunch at the Aberdare Country Club. Transfer
to the Aberdares National Park for an evening game viewing from THE
Day 4 THE ARK – L.NAKURU
After breakfast at The Ark, transfer back to the Aberdares Country Club.
Drive to Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing.
Overnight at the lodge or camp.
Day 5 L.NAKURU – MAASAI MARA
Morning drive to Maasai Mara National Reserve arriving in time for lunch.
Afternoon game viewing. Overnight at the lodge or camp.
Day 6 MAASAI MARA
Morning and afternoon game viewing at this reserve which is famous for
migration of wildebeests, the BIG FIVE, Leopard, Lion, Elephant, Rhino
and Buffalo and many other lesser species. Overnight at the lodge or
Day 7 MAASAI MARA - NAIROBI
Return to Nairobi arriving at around noon just in time for a succulent
PRICES ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS:
Season – 16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th December
Season – 01st April to 30th June
Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Transport in custom built minivan or 4x 4 cruisers.
3. Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
4. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
5. All Government taxes and levies.
6. Mineral water during game drives
7. Safari hat
8. Binoculars for use during game drive (2 per van)
9. Bean bags for easy photography
10. Membership of flying doctors evacuation service for duration of
All items of personal nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program
Tour Available as Seat in / Private Mini-bus or 4x4 Cruisers Safari
with Excellent Accommodation in Lodges / Executive Tented Camp or Tailor
made option. Contact us for Individuals, Families ,Groups or Incentives
safaris for our very special offers,-----------we extend to you our