• Million - Strong Flamingos at Lake Nakuru National Park
• Big Five - Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo on Game
• Spectacular wildlife and Scenery across the Maasai - Mara And
01 NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA
Picked up from a city hotel at around 8.30hrs and drive to Maasai Mara
Game Reserve through the Great Rift Valley. Lunch at the lodge or camp.
Day 2 MAASAI MARA
After breakfast, morning game viewing in this reserve famous for its
great wildlife which include, lions, elephants, cheetah, gnus, zebra
and many others. All meals and accommodation full board at the lodge
Day 3 MAASAI MARA
Full day game viewing in Mara with all meals and overnight at the lodge
Day 4 MAASAI MARA – LAKE NAKURU
After breakfast, drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Lunch at the lodge
followed by an evening game drive in the park.
Day 5 LAKE NAKURU - NAIROBI
Early morning bird watching along the shores of Lake Nakuru, especially
Flamingoes and many others. Proceed to Nairobi with a stop over at Lake
Naivasha town for lunch then drive on to Nairobi arriving at around
Note: Tour Available as Seat in / Private Mini-bus
or 4x4 Cruisers Safari with Excellent Accommodation in Lodges / Executive
Tented Camp or Tailor made option. Contact us for Individuals, Families
,Groups or Incentives safaris for our very special offers,-----------we
extend to you our Olive Hand.
PRICES ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE
Season – 16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th December
Season – 01st April to 30th June
Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Transport in custom built minivan or 4x 4 cruisers.
3. Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
4. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
5. All Government taxes and levies.
6. Mineral water during game drives
7. Safari hat
8. Binoculars for use during game drive (2 per van)
9. Bean bags for easy photography
10. Membership of flying doctors evacuation service for duration of
All items of personal nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program.