• Big Five - Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo on Game
• Spectacular wildlife and Scenery across the Maasai - Mara
Day 01 NAIROBI – MASAI MARA
Morning after breakfast our day’s adventure takes you to the Nairobi
– Nakuru highway passing through the Great Rift valley with a
stop over at the View Point.
Great Rift Valley is an enormous geographical feature caused by the
separation of the African and Arabian tectonic plates around 35 million
years ago. The feature runs north to south for over 5,000 km.
to Maasai Mara the un spoilt Savannah that extends to Tanzania’s
Serengeti National Park. This is an excellent country. All the big five
that includes lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard and the buffalo and other
rare animals found. The Sheer enormity of the Mara and the abundance
of the exotic wildlife offer endless opportunities for excitement. Overnight
and all meals at a lodge or / Tented Camp
Day 02 MASAI - MARA
Full day in Maasai Mara . Visit the Mara River and see where every year
between July – September spectacular migration of animals takes
place. Hordes of wildebeests and zebras accompanied by predator surge
across the Serengeti to Mara looking for greener pastures. This day
you will have Picnic Lunches to enable you have plenty of time for game
viewing. Later in the afternoon, drive back to the Mara sarova Camp
to relax. All meals and overnight at a lodge or /Tented Camp.
Day 03 MAASAI MARA– NAIROBI
and one last look then drive back to Nairobi arriving Nairobi in the
Note: Tour Available as Seat in / Private Mini-bus
or 4x4 Cruisers Safari with Excellent Accommodation in Lodges / Executive
Tented Camp or Tailor made option. Contact us for Individuals, Families
,Groups or Incentives safaris for our very special offers, ----------
we extend to you our Olive Hand.
PRICES ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS:
– 16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th December
– 01st April to 30th June
and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Transport in custom built minivan or 4 x 4 cruisers
3. Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
4. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
5. All Government taxes and levies.
6. Mineral water during game drives
7. Safari hat
8. Binoculars for use during game drive (2 per van)
9. Bean bags for easy photography
10. Membership of flying doctors evacuation service for duration of
OUR PRICE EXCLUDES
1. All items
of personal nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program.