A two-hour flight to Manda Island followed by a boat ride to Lamu Island.
this unique Swahili town has no roads for vehicles with streets broad
enough only to allow camels and donkeys. Lunch at Peponi Hotel and afternoon
at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Peponi Hotel.
Breakfast at leisure and morning free for shopping and exploring the
Island the Island. Seafood lunch at your hotel and spend the afternoon
relaxing. Dinner and overnight at Beach Hotel.
Breakfast and a boat ride to Manda Island for your return flight to
STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS:
High Season – 16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th
Low Season – 01st April to 30th June
CONTACT US FOR INDIVIDUAL, FAMILIES, GROUPS, AND INCENTIVE SAFARIS.
OUR PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE WHEN ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE TAKEN INTO
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
1. Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Return Flight From Nairobi.
3. Park Entrance Fees.
4. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
5. All Government taxes and levies.
1. All items of personal nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program