This is a 3 day flying package to Samburu National Reserve, a relatively
small park north of Mt. Kenya and across the equator a unique landscapes
of rounded and rugged hills and undulating plains. The Reserve is home
to rarely found species such as the Beisa Oryx, Grevy's zebra, blue-pecked
Somali ostrich and reticulated giraffe. Accommodation will be at Samburu
Day 1. NAIROBI/SAMBURU
Airport and fly to Samburu National Reserve. On arrival you will met
and transferred to Samburu Serena Lodge. Lunch and afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2. SAMBURU
and afternoon game drives. Optional activities include visiting a local
Samburu village and camel rides. All meals and overnight at Samburu
Day 3. SAMBURU/NAIROBI
to the airstrip for flight back to Nairobi arriving approx.12:15hrs.
Drop at your hotel or transfer to the airport for onward flight home.
PRICES ARE STRUCTURED ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING SEASONS:
High Season – 16th December to 31st March & 01st July to 15th
Low Season – 01st April to 30th June.
CONTACT US FOR INDIVIDUAL, FAMILIES, GROUPS, AND INCENTIVE SAFARIS.
OUR PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE WHEN ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE TAKEN INTO
OUR PRICE INCLUDES
1. Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Return Flight from Nairobi.
3. Park Entrance Fees.
4. Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide.
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per safari program
6. All Government taxes and levies.
1. All items of personal nature e.g. communication bills etc.
2. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
3. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
4. Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplements over Easter, Xmas & New Year
7. Any other item not indicated in the safari program